As an Activities Assistant you would be responsible for promotion of daily and on-going activities for residents that meet emotional, physical, and spiritual needs of residents.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Specialized training or experience in gerontology desirable.
- Experience in skilled care or residential services for the elderly desirable.
- High School Diploma or equivalent desirable but not required.
- Basic computer skill required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in good standing.
Hours Per Week
Part-time benefits include paid time off, 403(b) retirement plan, and medical insurance (some eligibility requirements apply)
Apply by clicking below or in person at:
Golden Years Homestead
3136 Goeglein Road
Fort Wayne IN 46815
Call Gina in Human Resources at 260-749-9655 for more information.
Golden Years Homestead is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law, unless such basis constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification.
Your application will be kept on file for six months. If during that time you wish to be considered for another posted opening, contact Human Resources by telephone, email or in person and request that your application be submitted for the opening.